Friday, August 28, 2009

Samsung Reclaim


I saw this phone in Best Buy last night. I only stopped to look at it because I thought it was cute (phones can be cute, right?) and that it was for Sprint. I looked it up online today and now I like it even more... the Samsung Reclaim features:
  • 80% recyclable materials
  • 40% of the plastic case is made of corn starch (biodegradable) plastic
  • Copmletely recyclable packaging
  • $2 of the purchase price of every Reclaim sold will be given to the Nature Conservancy
Of course it has plenty of other non-green-related features, but those are all pretty normal. Now if only I would have waited four more months to get a new phone, I could have had this one! I've got to keep up with my new technology better.

Click Here for more information on the Samsung Reclaim

Click Here for the cell phone recycling by Sprint or scroll to the bottom of the page and search the Earth911 website for a cell phone recycling location near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment