Sunday, June 28, 2009

Preserve Toothbrushes

I bought two Preserve toothbrushes on sale at Earth Fare a month or so ago. I had been looking at them on Amazon but they were either too much for one (like $3.99 + $4.95 shipping) or they were a multi-pack of 5 or more. I think I got them for around $3 each at Earth Fare. Anyway we've been using them for about a month and I really like mine. It has a curved handle that somehow makes it easier to brush. Erik says that's the part he doesn't like though, he finds it kind of awkward. So here are it's features:

  • Made from 100% recycled materials including Stoneyfield Farm yogurt cups (mmmm...)Designed with what they call a "dentist-recommended 45° curved handle and soft bristles guarantee a thorough and even cleaning of your teeth"
  • The case that it comes in can be saved and used as a travel case
  • BPA free
  • Not tested on animals
  • Made in the USA
  • Comes in lots of cute colors and they also have a Jr. size
  • And the coolest part (I think) is that once you're done with it you can go online and print a postage paid label and mail it back to them for recycling! (or would that be re-recycling??)
They make a whole line of products, including kitchen and personal care, but so far this is the only one I've tried.


Preserve Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment